IWA Water IDEAS Workshop
The workshop will include a number of keynote presentations by selected international experts plus a selection of papers relevant to Workshop topics.
Authors are invited to present papers dealing with any of the following water related topics :
- Smart water networks;
- Innovative data driven technologies;
- Water Loss Management;
- Leakage detection technologies;
- Pressure Management;
- Energy Management in Water Distribution Systems;
- Demand Management;
- Automatic Meter Reading;
- Water engineering solutions for smart, liveable and sustainable cities;
- Systems modeling, optimization and decision support;
- Asset management and performance modeling;
- Performance Indicators for water distribution;
- Demand forecasting, leakage and energy management;
- Real time monitoring, modeling, prediction control and data management issues;
- Impacts of climate change on urban water management;
- Sustainable urban water management;
- Advances in sensors, instrumentation and communications technologies;
- Data management including SCADA and GIS;
- Security, reliability and resilience;
- Case studies and practical applications;
- Smart water use and Water Recycling at Building level;
- Research on smart water use at Building level.
The aim is to provide a comprehensive programme of the highest quality, reflecting a wide range of international experiences.
You are invited to submit an extended abstract, in English, of up to 800 words in Microsoft Word format.
Please headline your text with the following information:
- Title of presentation
- Authors names and affiliations
- Three key words (to help with easy identification)
- Contact person’s name, email, address and phone
Abstracts must be received by 30 June 2016 via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All authors will be notified as to whether their abstracts have been accepted or not by 30 July 2016.
Deadlines to remember
Abstract submission: 30 June 2016
Authors’ notification: 30 July 2016
Full paper submission: 15 September 2016
The papers approved by the conference’s Scientific Committee will be downloadable via the Conference website, exclusively for the registered participants.
Publication in this website will require at least one registered author for the Conference, in order to be posted.
Papers Selected by the conference’s Scientific Committee will be submitted for peer review to Water Science and Technology – Water Supply IWA Journal. Paper selection, will be based on merit.